Acupuncture ivf transfer Cairns
Tanya Galvin – Cairns acupuncture.
You can use acupuncture to positively influence your conception with an ivf transfer before and after the transfer.
Some of the research on acupuncture has been done with women having acupuncture 25 minutes before and after embryo transfer. If this is not an achieveable option then we do acupuncture on the day of transfer. Some women have both pre- and post transfer treatments: other women have one – either before or after to fit in comfortably with the timing of their transfer.
Please phone Tanya on 0408 054 538 at Cairns Acupuncture today.
Dos and Don’ts after Transfer
- Don’t lift heavy objects
- Don’t drink caffeine
- Don’t drink alcohol
- Don’t have sex
- Don’t exercise excessively
- Do play some uplifting music and laugh – get some of those feel good hormones circulating.
- Don’t listen to anyone who has a bad IVF story – block your ears, or before they start their tale, ask them if it has a positive ending – if not, don’t listen
- Do think carefully about work. Many women say that work is a huge distraction for them, so easier to be immersed in work. It really depends on our job, any travel invovled and how you feel as an individual and whether work are aware and supportive.
- Acupuncture ivf transfer Cairns
How to Book an Appointment
Please follow the Book online button to book a time or check availability.
Alternatively please send a text to 0408 054 538.
The clinic is located at 111-113 McManus street Whitfield. Its in a Queenslander and the entrance if via the front door. There is an intake form to fill in in the foyer.
Please note there is a 24 hour change or appointment or cancellation or no show policy.
The full Fee applies. ($87.00)